Saturday, February 4, 2012

Flower Vases

DIY-  Painting Flower Vases

Hey friends, I am back with a 'Do It Yourself' tutorial this time. An art maniac that I am, I never leave any opportunity to start painting something.

This time it was some terracotta vases that I got. I painted them in different bright shades. 


 
The warli art: the Warli tribes basically use circle triangle and squares in warli paintings. Tried my hand on Warli art this time. Very simple to do ..but the outcome is always beautiful.

Well painted this vase as per the purple theme of my bedroom.

I love basic colors and solid prints. Have a look at this yellow vase.




This vase is for my bathroom which is in pink theme. So got the pink flowers and painted the contrast vase.


  

This one is a teracotta candle stand but I use it as a vase. Used some sparkling glitters in this. The bamboo flowers I guess suits it perfectly.

I used all sort of acrylic and poster colors and some glitters as well.

Just joined Patricia's The Weekly Story at Colours Dekor. Join and have fun friends.

Please leave comments if you liked the post.

11 comments:

  1. Oh fabulous! You've made them look very pretty! :-)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for your lovely comment Patricia

      Delete
  2. Very gorgeous DIY's just loved itttttt :)Sply the pink vase stole my heart

    ReplyDelete
  3. Replies
    1. Thanks Sonia...I loved your blog too.

      Delete
  4. I loved your purple vase. Did you paint with acrylics?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes Vasudha its in acrylics...Thanks for you visit

      Delete
  5. all of them looks so beautiful..I specially liked purple one with warli...

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks so much Nayana..Keep visiting...

      Delete
  6. you have a fantastic blog,i shall follow it .

    ReplyDelete

Lovely Comments

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Visit blogadda.com to discover Indian blogs