Saturday, February 18, 2012

Coasters

Decoupage Coasters


Hey friends this time I tried my hands on decoupage. Well it was a great experience.
Decoupage art is a type of art form of decorating any object by gluing colored paper cutouts onto it.

A had a pair of boring wooden coasters. So this weekend I decoupaged them to add spice to it. This is how it looked earlier.
 


Now after the makeover this is how it looks.




Well I am loving the outcome.Planning to make few more for my friends.

If you liked the post please add your comments.


 
 

UndertheTableandDreaming

 

12 comments:

  1. Wowwww gr8 transformation.is the paper k when u put hot things n the coasters

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. yup...I have coated them well with acrylic spray...so nothing happens when u put hot things...thanks a lot for your comments

      Delete
  2. Your creation is nice dear.
    Visit my blog. There awaits one award to you.
    viji

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks so much for the award. :) I am obliged.

      Delete
  3. This is so unique..I love it, even I love your blog creations..so now going to follow..I hope you will enjoy following back :) thanks for leaving me a comment so I visit you :)
    Have fun!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hey Creative Mind...I love your blog too.Thanks for your comments.

      Delete
  4. Nice post Dora! The coaster has so much more personality now:)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks so much Madhu for your lovely comment.

      Delete
  5. wow..this looks really amazing..very beautiful dear :)

    ReplyDelete

Lovely Comments

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Visit blogadda.com to discover Indian blogs